Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Preparing for Disney continues!

The Disney prep continues!  I really don't know how people go to Disney without any pre planning!
We've had our dining reservations made for months, and now I am just finishing up the final details to make our stay even more fun :)
These are the autograph books I made for the boys two years ago.  They still have plenty of pages, so we will just take them along again. (For years I have always done two of everything, one in red and the other in blue. They boys know by now whose is whose just by color!)  For these books I just wrapped the cover of a sketch book with scrapbook paper and decorated away. And we have Sharpies ready for all the characters to sign away :)
 And a little something for the plane trip.  We are leaving the iPads at home, so I put together some things to keep them busy.  Gum (since you can not purchase it in Orlando), Gummi Bears (a favorite), a word search book and a book of MadLibs. (Do you use these with your kids?  The boys think they are SO funny!)
The bags and ribbon I already had.  The printables I found at Peonies and Poppyseeds.  I just discovered their site yesterday, and it is chock full of printables and fun craft ideas.

2 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

I would love to go... and get all those goodies! YOu are one very organized and SMART mom!!! Great inspiration!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

You are READY! I would love to travel with you! Love having a plan... but I'm not the best at organizing it :)