Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday (and cookie of the week)


photo courtesy of allrecipe.com

This week I am making Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (I will substitute raisins for the walnuts since we are a nut free house.) Yum! I am looking forward to the smell already!

I have also planned out our meals for the week:

Monday: Turkey Burger Cheese Sliders
Green Beans
Noodles

Tuesday: Playgroup Pizza Night
(we have been getting together with the same 2 families since J was 2 wks old and we still manage to get together as often as possible. Kids get pizza and fruit, Mommies get pizza, salad and wine! - best playgroup ever!)

Wednesday: Muffin Pan Veggie Frittatas
Salad
Roasted Potatoes

Thursday: John and I are out
Boys will have muffin pan meatloaf
carrot sticks
cinnamon apples

Friday: John and I are out again (busy week)
Boys will probably have mac and cheese.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Yummy, the cookies and the menu! I like doing the little meat loafs in the muffin tins! Enjoy those cookies!

Suzanne said...

Love the muffin pan meatloaf idea!

Leslie said...

what is the recipe for the turkey burger sliders? Sounds yummy! There is a good one from cooking light for sliders. It is with regular hamburger but it has this shallot/mustard sause on it!! And they are mini. Let me know if you want the recipe!!

3 Peanuts said...

How do you do the muffin pan fritattas? They sound yummy!

Kim