Friday, October 17, 2008

Cinderella


photo courtesy of Boston Ballet

We are off to see Cinderella this weekend. I am really looking forward to it! I took ballet for years as a girl (although you'd certainly never know it now!) and I am thrilled that J and C both seem to really enjoy the ballet. We have been to the Nutcracker (of course!) and Swam Lake and both of them really wanted to see Cinderella when we mentioned it. And both said they love the ballet! I do think this will be a great show for kids. It is supposed to have a very comic feel to it. And just look at the pumpkin coach! How magical. Maybe we'll have to make some pumpkin coach cookies next week....
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Sounds like a wonderful event. Have fun!

Suzanne said...

Looks like fun, enjoy!

AJLinBoston said...

Thanks for visiting my blog; it's always fun to hear from MA bloggers! Enjoy Cinderella :)

The Cape House said...

That sounds divine, I wish I could come. Thanks for visiting!

Lori said...

Oh how wonderful, I'm so envious! :)
I hope you all had a fabulous time!!