Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of school and I'm BACK!!!

Well, here they are, ready to go! This day has been looked forward to by me for many weeks, and now that they are off, believe it or not, I miss them! (although the silence in the house is quite lovely...) You can go here and see the first day pic from last year...C was certainly more cooperative this morning than last year. Must be because he is in 1st grade now. :)


Just an out take, but I love how happy he is!!

When did this happen?? I can't believe he is off to 3rd Grade! (and yes, he seems to be wearing the SAME sweatshirt in all the pictures!! He is going to look awfully silly in that when he is a senior in HS. Seriously, I must have bought them big to begin with...)

And this one, off to 1st. Oh, they seem to be growing up SO fast...

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and I will be back soon with updates from ours. We had a great time on Nantucket and took our first ever family road trip (and all lived to talk about it)

5 comments:

KK said...

They are too stinkin' adorable!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh they're adorable!!

Jessica Ryan said...

YAY!!! WELCOME BACK!!!! They are too adorable!

Suzanne said...

Yay, welcome back to blogging!

They look adorable and excited for their first day...hope it was a great one!

3 Peanuts said...

SO glad you are back...I wondered what happened to you this summer. The boys look so excited about school!