Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Preparations

30 nut free, dairy free, egg free cupcakes (from this recipe) cooling for C's Valentine's party - Check. (Lucky for me the Kinder is decorating them in class!)
48 crayon hearts ready to be delivered - Check. (50+crayons unwrapped)
(hearts right after they came out of the oven)
Hand made Valentine's for 31 friends and 2 teachers (both 2nd grade classes)- Check
(C made his Valentine's too, but no photo!)

Whew! It has been a busy afternoon! But we had a wonderful time getting everything ready for the celebrations tomorrow. (No school on Friday because of conferences.)

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's! John and I are heading out on Saturday to have apps at the bar at one of our favorite places, and I am looking forward to just relaxing and hanging out with my hubby!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, you got the Valentine's thing going on there! :)

GrannySmithGreen said...

Precious! The heart crayons are a great idea! Can't beat home made Valentines!

Hopsy said...

Oh your crayons took me back in time. I used to LOVE baking old crayons in the oven. It is so fun to give a homemade gift- everyone will love your items!

Unknown said...

I'm loving your blog! We made those crayon hearts for Sassy's class about 2 years ago!