Friday, November 14, 2008

Outlet Shopping

I totally forgot to post anything about our adventures at the Kittery Outlets....
This is inside the Kittery Trading Post. Real moose and bear! Stuffed of course, but still...
Bob's Clam Hut is a must go for lunch if making a day in Kittery. Yummy clams (duh) and just fun. It was warm enough that we were able to sit outside and eat our fried food. Mmmmm.

photo from hanna andersson
We hit Ralph Lauren, although I have to say, even at outlet prices things were SO expensive. You can take the girl out of Tar.get, but you can't take the tar.get out of the girl! BFF J had success at Calvin Klien, mostly because she was looking for something particular that has been discontinued, and she found it! Yay for J!!!
I have to say, my best finds were at Hanna Andersson and Crate and Barrel. I was able to get my J 2 new pairs of pants for $15/ea and each boy one of the reversible sweaters pictured above. They are on sale on the website, but are only $20 at the store. I also got myself a plaid skirt ($18) and a pair of embellished pants ($16)!! Woohoo. I can't find pictures online though...
I picked up some(much needed)plastic wine glasses for the sailboat at Crate and Barrel as well as a random bread basket ($2.50) and some little hostess gifts in case we get invited to any holiday parties.
All in all, a good time! Oh, I also picked up some super cute rain boots pour moi at the the stride rite/sperry outlet. They are white with a heel and pink plaid on the top. LOVE THEM! Oh, and it is raining here in the Boston area, so I get to wear them today. And I almost forgot all about them....
Have a great weekend Ladies!

3 comments:

Capegirl said...

I'm jealous you can get to a Crate and Barrell outlet.

My favorite has been Wedgewood, but they all closed on Long Island.

That sign for Lobster Roll made me hungry-I love the one I get at Captain Cass in Orleans, looks like a hole in the wall-but we love it.

Suzanne said...

Sounds like a great trip. I agree with you regarding the RL outlet, athough someone who works there told me that there is no difference between the outlet merchandise and the regular retail store merchandise. Perhaps that's why it's so pricey. I'm still dying to go to the Hanna outlet!

Lori said...

I miss the Kittery outlets, I use to go there all the time!