Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day :)

So sorry I have not posted in forever! We have had a fun VDay. My Mom gave me a set of hearts shaped cookie cutters years ago and I love using them all day on Valentine's day :) The boys think I'm a bit nuts. (I seem to have forgotten to take a picture of dinner though :()
Hubs and I went out to an early dinner (boys stayed home alone!!) and then out for coffee and dessert. So fun!


Valentine's lunch. (It was a 1/2 day)
Mmmm.  Red velvet cake and cappuccino. (decaf - at least I hope so!!)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Your dessert and coffee look WONDERFUL! I love coffe in big mugs like that. My hubby and I walked to Starbucks today while the kids were at school today for a Valentine's Day coffee.

Dixie Delights said...

yummy!

Lori said...

Love all the special V-day treats! That cappuccino looks out-of-this-world delicious!!!!

Lobster Meets Peach said...

Congrats! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can find out all about on this Thursday's post.

Red velvet + coffee= yum!